Wednesday, June 20, 2012

MYSTIC CRYSTAL REVELATIONS

Well, duh!  No wonder my relationship is sucking so badly.  Venus is in retrograde.  Of course.  I mean, who knew?  Certainly not me.  A sweet friend of mine suggested this was the reason that things are not going smoothly right now and to just let things ride for a bit until the phase ends.  Uh, sure.  Why not?  

Great.  I've already pretty much told him (via emails - remember...he won't have a grown-up, real person conversation with me) that I am through!         

This phase of the planetary movement (or whatever it is) will be ending on June 27th.  Yes, soon harmony, understanding, sympathy and trust will abound.  Peace will guide the planets, love will steer the stars.  Blah, blah, blah.  (Okay...yes.  I Googled it.)

Apparently, this is an extra special Venus in retrograde period (which started on May 15th and ends June 27th).  There was the solar eclipse on May 20th and the Transit of Venus on June 5th, both occurring smack dab in the middle of this Venus in retrograde period.  I saw both with my special eyes, in case you were curious. 

So stand by for the dawning of the Age of Aquarius...or the reawakening of the Cancer I've been dealing with. 



(Note:  Some lyrics and the title of this post were "borrowed" from the 5th Dimension's "Age of Aquarius" and slightly changed - I like to give credit where it's due so I don't get in trouble.)

No comments:

Post a Comment