Wednesday, June 27, 2012

VENUS STATIONARY DIRECT

You know what today is, right?  Today is the last day of this current cycle of phase 3 of Venus in retrograde.  And you know what that means, right?  Yeah, neither do I.

So I Googled it and found this on the "Darkstar Astrology" website.  Of course I only copied and pasted the stuff I want to apply to me (and some random stuff I can't pronounce and don't understand).  But it might make me look smart.

I love where it says that the negative aspects of our relationships and own weaknesses in how we love has peaked.  No shit.  Like 73 times already since the end of April.  I'm flippin' worn out.  And my face is on permanent puff from all the lame ass crying I've been doing.  It's a miracle I can see out of my eyes.  (Little brother, do not say a word!)  

I'll let you know how this story ends...read the last sentence below in the first paragraph below.  Hard to imagine any evolution when the other half of the relationship has, for all intents and purposes, fallen off the face of the earth.  My earth anyway.

All I'm really hoping for is the opening up of communication channels, as suggested in the second paragraph.  And the affectionate sharing of thoughts.  See, I foolishly continue to hold out hope.  'Tard.

On June 27, Venus stations direct at 7°29′ Gemini on the fixed star Hyadum II, the same spot the journey started. Back then, Venus was conjunct the South Node and square Chiron. Now the only tight aspect is Venus quincunx Pluto. So we could say the pain at confronting the negative aspects of our relationships, and our own weaknesses in how we love has now peaked. This final phase is about adjusting to a new dynamic in relationships, the give and take, and then settling at a new power sharing arrangement. Venus is love, Pluto is transformation, the quincunx is an aspect of karmic readjustment. Our relationships and how we love each other and ourselves is evolving.

 
From July 2 to 16, Mercury sextile Venus again opens up the communication channels in our relationships. We had this aspect back in early May before Venus had turned retrograde. Now, in the final direct phase, it gives a much longer than usual time for affectionate sharing of thoughts, and for the resolving of the tension which has been ongoing for some time now. This will likely climax around July 5 with Venus at 8 degrees Gemini sextile Uranus.

No comments:

Post a Comment