Monday, April 9, 2012

LOOK AT ME - I'M BLOGGING!!!

It sounds crazy, huh?  Well, not really.  I've always had the writing bug.  Now I have a forum for it.  Yay!  This is the first one, so bear with me as I get through it and see what the finished product looks like.  What is "my blog" about?  Just random crap that runs through my head regarding random crap that happens in my life.  No politics (or political correctness).  Well, maybe a little.  Politics...not correctness.  No "mommy" blogging.  I'm too old to remember most of that so I'll leave that to the young mommies.  No restaurant reviews (unless I treat myself...remember - the boyfriend is out of state).  I'm certainly not asking anyone to agree with me or argue with me...but you can if you want.  I hope I don't offend anyone...but I might.  If you recognize yourself here in these words of mine, remember this - it's not all about you.  I'm sarcastic and have been known to be cynical.  I'm okay with it.  I have a warped sense of humor (some call it immature).  It runs in the family.  There's a little intro to set the tone...

I have no idea where this will take me but I'm looking forward to wherever it may lead.  Now I can finally get some of these thoughts out of my brain so I can free up some space for more things I'm not supposed to talk about in public.

Oh, yeah - I'll decorate (customize) my "blog space" once I figure it all out.  Maybe.          

No comments:

Post a Comment