Monday, April 23, 2012

GETTIN' ANTSY!



Thought of the day (almost every day now, it seems) - I want to get the hell outta Dodge.  Don't know where to go but feel like I'm going crazy trying to figure it all out.  I need a road trip to check things out.  I did this several years back but stayed put due to work.  Shit - that's still holding me back but I don't want to be held back anymore! I KNOW there are other places to live out there.  I've seen them.  Here are some now...        -------->

I'm ready to live the simple life.  I have learned that 'things' don't make one happy.  In fact, they just weigh you down.  I've been slowly getting rid of things.  Clothes I'll never fit into again (and are long out of style), books I've read or never will, old love letters from people who are no longer madly crazy in love with me, knick knacks and tchotchkes (dust collectors),  etc.  You get the picture.  When it's time for me to go, I want to travel light.  I'll get rid of furniture, too.   But I like my bed, so maybe I'll keep that.
I need to work - but maybe I can get by on a less stressful, more enjoyable job.  I need to work on a plan.  I welcome suggestions and job offers.

2 comments:

  1. August you should make a trip to Jackson Hole! 16th to the 23rd I'm gonna be there!!!!! or come to Rhode Island :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm going to J-Hole in 2 weeks. If my boyfriend is still talking to me. :\

      Delete