Tuesday, May 1, 2012

COMPUTERS AND MEN

Computers and men.  Right now I hate them both with a burning passion.  Right now, for the life of me, I can't figure either one out.  Right now I wish they had manuals that explained, in simple English, their inner workings and what buttons should and should not be pushed because I am clearly hitting the wrong ones...over and over again...with the same results.  Wait...what?  Anyway, right now I can't get either one to respond to me.  Right now they are both making me feel very helpless and sort of really stupid.  Right now I just want to yell at them with choppy sentences laced with expletives.  And right now I really need both of them in my life.  But right now they are both making me cry like a nine year old and feel super pathetic.  So, right now I am going to go to bed.  Alone.  Maybe tomorrow will be better than right now.

2 comments:

  1. Yep - it makes me sad, too. I think I found someone to help me with the computer (I believe you know him as Cole). Now the hard part...finding a solution for the man situation. Where others see something so clearly, I think I'm going to have to dig very deep within to face it with clarity and honesty. Reality can be so harsh.

    ReplyDelete