Wednesday, May 9, 2012

'TARD I AM

I am so anxiety ridden right now.  I feel like I'm going to vomit.  WHY AM I SUCH A FREAKING SPAZ????

Crap!  I bring this sh*t on myself.  Should have walked years ago...and then months ago...and now I'm going to be so heartbroken because I am so invested now.  What an emotional 'tard I am.

And all I wanted was a normal relationship - but I don't know what that is!!  And I love this guy - but can't be with him if he's going to stay up north.  Can't go through 6 more months of that.  Or three more months.  On that I'm firm.   And I can't be with him if he decides he doesn't want to be with me.  Duh!!  And that would hurt.  No one wants to be rejected.  Seriously. 

So now I'm just waiting...and I hate that.  And I feel like I'm going to to vomit.  Did I mention that?

No comments:

Post a Comment