Monday, May 14, 2012

WHAT WAS THE POINT?

So I get an email from him on Friday morning saying he's en route and will be in the area around noonish on Saturday and will call me sometime over the weekend. 

Okay, here we go again. 

He doesn't know how long he'll be down here - his dad's post-op rehab (the purpose for the visit) may be difficult so he may be here a while.  He hopes I'm doing well and then he signs it how we always signed our emails to each other..."Me."

The email is, per usual, vague and non-committal.  No answers, no resolution, no comment regarding the "vacation" or if we are even together.  In other words, I still have no idea what the hell is going on!  None.

Oh, and it's now Monday afternoon and I've gotten no phone call.  Shocking.

And so I ask you...what the hell was the point?         

No comments:

Post a Comment