Friday, May 11, 2012

A DUST BUNNY'S PAL

Was doing some cleaning today.  You know...laundry, dusting, vacuuming.  Listening to '80s music and singing along.  I pulled some things out from under my bed that I had stored under there, always trying to make the best use of what little space I have.  Anyway, as I was retrieving "stuff" and dusting it off, I was reminded of when my brothers and sister and I were kids and we would try to find places to hide and then scare the bejeesus out of each other.  One of the great hiding spaces was under my parents' bed.  Oh lord...if I only knew then what I know now I would NEVER have crawled under anyone's bed.  NEVER!!!  For starters, I wouldn't fit under a bed now.  But that, and dust bunnies aside, have you seen a magnified photo of a dust mite?

No comments:

Post a Comment