Monday, April 23, 2012

Stepping into the Here and Now

I am so excited!  I bought a laptop today.  I am very much looking forward to receiving it so I can clear out this old, but trusty, desk top computer and the desk it sits upon from my cramped little matchbox of an apartment.  Space is definitely at a premium here.  Yes!!  I will be able to do so much more away from home now, too.  No one really understands because most people seem to be quite far ahead of me, technologically speaking.  Well, that's because they are.  I guess I can try to catch up - but all I really want to do is write and manage/organize the photos I love to take.  I guess I can check emails and Facebook also - but I really am trying to not spend as much time on FB.  No, really.  I do like playing 'Words with Friends' though.  I've always liked Scrabble, and I guess that's because I like words.  Makes sense, huh?   Well, I'm super excited.  And now my nosy neighbors won't know whether or not I'm on the computer when they walk by my window unable to control their urge to look into this space of divine creativity.  Silly people.  

Oh, and there was an earthquake today.  3.9 centered near San Juan Capistrano.  Just a hard jolt - not a roller.  Thought I'd let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment